Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Love of my Life

I found this story to be extremely depressing. I feel the same way about my mother as she does about hers. I do not know how i would be able to live if i ever lost her like that. I definitely wanted to continue reading it after reading the first few lines, but it just made me feel really bad and it made me dislike the main character alot for doing that to her husband. I do not really understand that if she was completely in love with her husband, why she would cheat on him with many random men and women. I feel like that would just make her life a lot more stressed out, and it did a little. I do not know how that would help her deal with the loss of her mother at all when she could have just gone to her husband who absolutely loved her for comfort.

No comments: