Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Fourth State of Matter

While i was reading this essay, i got really confused about where it took place when. Every time i thought that she was in her office, she also always mentioned her dog who was there too. I could not tell if she was at home the whole time, or she actually went out. I thought that this story was a little depressing mainly because of the suffering dog that should have just been put to sleep. I was not expecting any murdering going on in this story..i thought that maybe Gang Lu would kill himself...but it was a big surprise to me when he started shooting everybody! I think overall this was an interesting essay because if it was not, i would have only read maybe a page but i actually got through the whole thing because it caught my attention.

No comments: